GEOANALYSIS SA, distinctive title GEOANALYSIS SA, continuously strengthens its position, reinforces the company’s image, responds to any challenges, and operates effectively in the hard and demanding environment of engineering consulting firms, which provide infrastructure design services and supporting services.
Based on their experience and know-how, the Company aims at continuously expanding their services in the field of infrastructure consulting firms, provided by qualified and experienced staff, always focusing on high-quality and safe services, and full satisfaction of the needs and requirements of their clients.
GEOANALYSIS SA, distinctive title GEOANALYSIS SA, has installed an Information Security Management System, in compliance with standard ISO 27001:2013 and undertakes to:
- Satisfy the company’s clients through the provision of high-quality products and services according to their requirements;
- Ensure the confidentiality, objectivity, integrity, and availability of any information processed, transmitted, and kept by electronic or physical means by the Company’s staff and information systems, as well as the corresponding lawful use of such information;
- Promptly identify and deal with any emergencies related to the violation (or suspected violation) of the security of the Company’s information;
- Protect the Company’s investments in information and communication technologies;
- Comply with the requirements of both domestic and European Legislation relating to personal data management, confidentiality of communications, intellectual property rights, etc.;
- Continuously improve the Information Security Management System, its effectiveness and performance for ensuring the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information for the benefit of the Company, their employees, clients and associates.
GEOANALYSIS SA, distinctive title, GEOANALYSIS SA, considers it important and always seeks to allocate resources for supporting the Information Security Management System, ensure the knowledge and know-how of their staff in information security-related issues, by utilizing their skills and competences, and continuously supervise and provide assistance to any organizational, technical and other measures required for strict compliance with their legal obligations.
The Company full acknowledges the objectives of the Information Security Management System and supports their implementation.
For the Management:
Version 1.0 15/05/2018